[Close] 

Industrial Equipment Sales

Company Name:
Permanent Solution Staffing / PSS Recruiting
Industrial Equipment Sales Representative - Cleveland, OH
Job Description:
Seeking a motivated and driven Outside Sales Professional. This position is based in Wickliffe, OH. The territory will consist of Wisconsin and Illinois. This individual will be responsible for the technical sales of the robot end of arm tooling and conveyor automation systems to plastic injection molding customers. 90% of your responsibilities will be working with existing customers and known prospects and the other 10% would be spent prospecting and cold calling. Typical call points/potential customers include: Process Engineers and Tooling Engineers.
Overnight Travel Expectation - 8-10 nights per month required
Qualifications:
Strong technical aptitude required
Previous Outside Technical Sales Experience is recommended
Engineering Education and/or experience is a plus, but not mandatory
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications is required
Must be self motivated and have good self-discipline and work habits
Must be accurate, organized, flexible, and have a positive attitude
Associate's Degree or higher education
This is a full time, salaried position with a semi-annual bonus program. The comprehensive benefits program includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401(K), profit sharing, disability insurance, and paid vacation. Prompt reimbursement for travel expenses.

Don't Be Fooled

The fraudster will send a check to the victim who has accepted a job. The check can be for multiple reasons such as signing bonus, supplies, etc. The victim will be instructed to deposit the check and use the money for any of these reasons and then instructed to send the remaining funds to the fraudster. The check will bounce and the victim is left responsible.